Although the Vail summer nightlife is a tad quieter than it is during the winter, the huge selection of restaurants, bars and clubs give you enough evening exploits. So take in some live music and hit the dance floor, or just throw back some cold ones with friends and family.
Top Vail summer bars
- Featuring pizza by the slice and a great collection of draft and bottle beer, Vendetta’s, on Bridge Street, is a locals favorite hangout and a great place for an affordable meal.
- Garfinkel's, in Lionshead Village, offers skiers and snowboarders daily food and drink specials. The huge, sun-blessed deck is a popular spot to watch bikers descend back down to the base area.
- For an afternoon or evening cocktail and pub fare, Bart & Yeti’s is a down-to-earth tavern and longtime fixture on the Lionshead Mall.
- To watch sports and enjoy affordable pizza and beer, make your way to the Altitude Billiards and Sports Club in the Evergreen Lodge.
- At the Sonnenalp Hotel’s Bully Ranch, locally famous mudslides and burgers hit the spot after a on the trail.
- The Red Lion, on Bridge Street, is a top spot to close out a great day of mountain adventures. Get there early for a prized spot on the front deck or the traditional bar inside—where you’ll find Vail’s best live music.
- Located at the top of Bridge Street, Shakedown Bar is a hotspot for Vail nightlife. This 190-person subterranean venue and bar delivers awesome musical performances.
- For classic Alpine atmosphere, Pepi’s, on Bridge Street, offers a large selection of Austrian beer and cuisine, like brats and Weiner schnitzel.
- After a day of recreating, take in the views from Blue Moon at Eagle’s Nest, and enjoy a beverage and great food before heading down into town on the Eagle Bahn.
- Enjoy an intimate setting and relaxed nightlife in The George, located on Bridge Street in the Mountain Haus Lodge.
- For a latenight lounge experience and dance music, head to Samana, just past the Covered Bridge in Vail Village.