Vail's restaurants, bars and clubs give you enough nightlife to keep you up all night. Take in some live music, hit the dance floor or just throw back some cold ones with friends and family. The night is young, and so are you.
Top Vail ski vacation nightlife
- Featuring pizza by the slice, Vendetta’s, on Bridge Street, has become the local, apres-ski hangout for Vail's ski patrollers.
- For après-ski or after-dark exploits, Bart & Yeti’s is a down-to-earth tavern and longtime fixture on the Lionshead Mall.
- At the Sonnenalp Hotel’s Bully Ranch, locally famous mudslides and burgers hit the spot after a day on the slopes.
- The Red Lion, on Bridge Street, is the place to be after you ski at Vail. Get there early for a prized spot on the front deck or the traditional ski bar inside—where you’ll find Vail’s best live music.
- Located at the top of Bridge Street, Shakedown Bar is a hotspot for Vail nightlife. This 190-person subterranean venue and bar delivers awesome musical performances.
- For classic après-ski atmosphere, Pepi’s, on Bridge Street, offers a large selection of Austrian beer and cuisine, like brats and Weiner schnitzel.
- Garfinkel's, in Lionshead Village, offers skiers and snowboarders daily food and drink specials. The huge, sun-blessed deck is popular for après-ski and people watching as skiers come down the slopes to the base area.
- After a day on the slopes, take in the views from Blue Moon at Eagle’s Nest, and enjoy a beverage and great food before heading down into town on the Eagle Bahn.
- Enjoy an intimate setting and relaxed nightlife in The George, located on Bridge Street in the Mountain Haus Lodge.
- For a nightclub lounge experience and dance music, head to Samana, just past the Covered Bridge in Vail Village.
- To watch sports and enjoy affordable pizza and beer, head to the Altitude Billiards and Sports Club in the Evergreen Lodge.