As one of the largest and most visited ski destination in North America, Vail spares nothing when it comes to the guest’s experience. Fine dining, on and off the mountain, luxury spas and high-end shopping aren't just niche activities in Vail, they’re the norm.
Top luxury ski accommodations in Vail
Those who seek upscale digs and a long list of pampering services and amenities during their Vail ski vacation will be pleased to know that Vail offers an amazing array of luxury accommodations. Enjoy a fireside glass of wine while you soak in the high-end ambiance of your luxury four- or five-star hotel, lodge or private home.
- Conveniently situated in Lionshead Village, the Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort property features luxurious hotel rooms, suites and two- to five-bedroom residential suites. All guests have access to the rooftop pool, spa, and fitness center, and can enjoy ski valet service. Relax in the Arrabelle’s spa, which was recently voted by Conde Nast as one of the world’s top 20.
- Nestled at the base of Vail Mountain in the heart of Vail Village, the Lodge at Vail, A RockResort is located steps from the lifts. This legendary resort combines Old World charm with world-class personal service.
- At the gateway to Vail Village, Four Seasons Resort Vail offers a modern interpretation of a grand Alpine hotel. With 121 guestrooms, 35 residence units, the Four Seasons Resort Vail features amazing mountain views, a signature restaurant and full-service spa.
Vail winter fine dining
- The Vail fine-dining scene will delight worldly foodies and discerning palates. Food Network enthusiasts will be delighted to discover that Iron Chef-owned restaurant, Matsuhisa, calls Vail home.
- A Vail fine-dining tour isn't complete without an evening at the longstanding, upscale Sweet Basil. If this restaurant’s storied reputation doesn't entice you, its modern American bistro menu and exceptional wine list surely will.
Vail winter spas
Rejuvenation can be found in more places than a powder stash. Walk into one of Vail’s spas and walk out refreshed and invigorated.
- The Arrabelle's luxurious, 10,000-square-foot RockResorts Spa® pampers guests with its warm and inviting atmosphere, elegant décor, rejuvenating spa treatments, state-of-the-art fitness center and so much more. Features include: eleven luxurious treatment rooms, including two facial rooms, one hydrotherapy room, one massage and dry treatment room, wet rooms with Vichy and Swiss showers, and couple, group and family treatment rooms, fitness center with top-of-the-line LifeFitness cardio equipment, single-weight stations and personalized fitness trainer consultation services, full-service nail salon, men's and women's locker rooms, each with whirlpool, steam room, dry sauna and relaxation lounges.
- Lodge at Vail, A RockResorts Spa®, which is adjacent to the lodge’s existing buildings, reflects an intimate and elegant Colorado feel, with rustic vanities, warm colors and textures and stylish stone and wood décor and accents. The spa treatments are just as warm and relaxing as the design. The 7,500-square-foot, state-of-the-art spa features: eleven treatment rooms, including a luxurious couples’ treatment room with a soaking tub for two, a wet treatment room, two facial rooms, and seven massage rooms, women's locker rooms with steam, whirlpools, a separate women’s relaxation lounge and a large co-ed relaxation lounge, a 3,500-square-foot fitness complex, including a fitness center with top-of-the-line LifeFitness equipment and a movement studio for yoga, stretch and Pilates.
- Golden Leaf Spa at Marriott Mountain Lodge & Spa offers a variety of beauty and therapeutic regimes for ladies and gentlemen of all ages. A licensed and educated team of professionals will expertly personalize every guest's therapeutic needs. Amenities include a 24-hour, fully equipped fitness center, heated pools, whirlpools and a steam room privately housed in each locker facility.
- Aria Spa at Vail Cascade treatments have a special Rocky Mountain touch upstaged only by the state-of-the-art treatment rooms and unprecedented services. Locker rooms with hot tub, steam, sauna, showers and toiletry essentials provide privacy and convenience. Take in the peace of the sanctuary and the soothing sounds of the cascading fountain.
- The Sonnenalp Spa is an exquisite resource to rejuvenate mind and body. Walk down from your room in your robe and slippers or use the private lockers. Relax by the fireplace as you await your personal trainer or massage therapist.
- With more than nine signature treatments, seven different kinds of facials, eight massages, and two spa packages available, the Vail Mountain Lodge and Spa has a spa option for every predilection. The spa also offers a salon for all your hair and manicure needs. Features include a 1,800-square-foot fitness facility with state-of-the-art equipment, specialty workout classes, and Vail's only full size indoor climbing wall.
- Infused with Timbers Resorts hospitality, Bloom Spa at The Sebastian is tastefully appointed to ensure that each visit is peaceful, memorable, and soothing. With décor and treatments inspired by Colorado's fresh air and beauty, Bloom offers a wide range of services for men and women, including massages, facials, soaks and body treatments.